Alliant Cybersecurity is seeking a Cybersecurity Services Business Development Associate to be based in Houston, TX to help expand its Cybersecurity and Risk Advisory practice. In this role you will be:
- Forging strong relationships with senior leaders and key influencers in the alliantgroup business development community.
- Forging strong customer relationships with senior leaders and key influencers in our clients and prospects.
- Identifying potential cybersecurity risks in customer environments.
- Proposing tailored solutions to address customer security threats and risks.
- Assisting with managing all aspects of sales from start to finish.
- Assessing results and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with creating sales enablement materials and delivering sales enablement training.
- Anticipating and mitigating barriers to sale or implementation.
This role requires that consultative solution selling runs in your DNA. You’re up on the latest security technology and know just how it can help your customers. You thrive in an environment where you get to combine it all: people, technology and sales. Your strong commitment for sales success, customer service excellence, and your consultative selling approach have earned you the respect and trust of others. The value and high level design of complex security solutions are understood because you explain them in human and business relevant terms. You know how to relate to senior leaders and orchestrate deals.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant business development work experience.
- Sold or consulted on IT solutions.
- Solid closing skills.
- Accustomed to challenging quota attainment and new client acquisition.
- Willingness to travel.
- May require working both traditional and non-traditional hours.
Even better if you have:
- Presented compelling business cases to c-suite buyers, ideally, in mid-market accounts.
- Evaluated and documented customer technical needs. Ideally, relating to IT security.
- Sold complex security solutions. Ideally in: Cyber Intelligence and Analytics, Critical Infrastructure, Global Managed Security Services, Threat and Risk Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Identity and Access Management, Governance Risk and Compliance, or Security & Network Architecture.