Cybersecurity for your business is not as simple as downloading virus protection software and calling it a day. You need to scan your network for vulnerabilities, devise a plan to protect your organization and constantly manage your assets.
Once you have done an assessment, you need to measure the effectiveness of your program. This is what managing risk is. Constantly talking about this at the C-level is required in today’s growing information age to be successful. Firms that have a mature risk management program typically have higher revenues, sometimes up to 20% higher.
This may seem like a daunting undertaking but Alliant Cybersecurity can assess your network and increase your cyber attack resilience. Below we discuss some of the ways every company should be managing their cybersecurity needs.
DEVISE A PLAN TO PROTECT
Mid-Market Business Management
There is not a one-size-fits-all solution to cybersecurity policy. Every organization must define policies that are aligned with the goals and objectives of the business. That may be tough to figure out on your own if you are a small or medium sized business.
What security measures should you implement? Where are you most vulnerable? How can you prevent data breaches? What should you do in the event of a data breach? Who can you trust? Where do you start?
The first step is always to perform a network security assessment. Your network needs to be tested for vulnerabilities to find where it is weakest and exploitable. Once your baseline for security has been established, then we can help you put the policy pieces in place to protect what you have worked for. Our cyber policy advisory includes:
Third Party Policy and Vendor Management Review
- Verify security controls are in place
- Review outside vendor agreements to ensure data privacy and protection
- Consulting and security due diligence on third party engagements
Operational Policy and Procedures Consulting
- Review procedures to verify implementation of security controls
- Review security control procedures
- Create acceptable use policy
- Written information security program
Security and Regulatory Standard Consulting
- Ensure security alignment with NIST/ISO frameworks
- Regulatory review to ensure compliance with California Consumer Privacy Act, General Data Privacy Rule, Ohio Data Protection Act, etc.
Virtual Chief Information Security Officer
Alliant Cybersecurity Advantage
Alliant Cybersecurity will publish an initial report in the next 24-72 hours with our findings on: Why, Who, what, where, when, and how this attack happened. Our team will also assist you with:
- Selecting tools to secure and strengthen your infrastructure
- Assist in mediating with law enforcement agencies and insurance providers
- Training for your workforce to avoid future attacks
Get the Alliant advantage today! Contact us for general consultation or reach out to us on our hotline number for a cyber-emergency.