Alliant Cybersecurity is seeking a Director to be based in Houston, TX to help expand its Cybersecurity and Risk Advisory practice. In this role, you will be responsible for the generation of incremental cybersecurity and risk advisory consulting business by identifying new sales leads and project opportunities with mid-market businesses and prospecting for new opportunities within existing client accounts and industry verticals. This role requires a knowledge of Information Security programs, including IT Security Strategy, IT Security Operations, Security Training and Awareness, IT General Controls Compliance and Audit Management, IT Forensics, Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity, Data Privacy, and IT Risk. Your general day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Engage with clients in strategic discussions to provide best in class Cybersecurity / IT Strategy and industry guidance to maximize client’s long-term business objectives.
- Develop strong and lasting relationships with client executives, effectively engage new business and follow on security and risk advisory engagements.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and maintain go to market strategies around Information Security, Data Privacy, IT Compliance, IT Risk and Data Governance.
- Lead client-facing management Security Strategy and Planning sessions and formal proposal presentations.
- Collaborate with marketing to implement multi-channel marketing campaigns for the acquisition and retention of customers.
- Maintain customer strategy and direction while collaborating with internal teams, leveraging sales tools such as Salesforce.
- Contribute to problem-solving sessions with the project team, consulting team, and client representatives on a regular basis.
- Create sales enablement materials and deliver sales enablement training.
- When necessary, serve as the escalation point between groups working with clients and practice leaders to ensure the tools and service offerings address the needs of client requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 8+ years of experience in the field of consulting or professional services within the B2B market.
- Proven history of quota attainment and new client acquisition.
- Collaborative nature.
- Exceptional closing skills.
- Strong strategic thinking, analytical, and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to adapt to change on a daily basis.
- Phenomenal critical thinking skills to determine the best solution out of multiple “correct” options.
- The ability to solve complex technical problems and remove obstacles diplomatically, with little supervision.
- Ability to travel up to 50% on a monthly basis.
- May require working both traditional and non-traditional hours.
- Apply Now