48% of 2018's breaches featured hacking while 30% included malware.
Establishing proper cybersecurity policies can prevent your next breach. The problem is that creating appropriate cybersecurity policies can be quite the daunting task. We can help your company define policies that are aligned with the goals and objectives of your business. Our cyber policy advisory includes:
- Operational Policy and Procedures Consulting
- Third Party Policy and Vendor Management Review
- Security and Regulatory Standard Consulting
VIRTUAL CHIEF INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
Any company that cares about protecting their confidential data should employ a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). The problem is that most midsize companies cannot afford to have a full time CISO. That is why we offer a virtual CISO that can provide all the benefits of an onsite CISO for a fraction of the cost. A vCISO from Alliant will be a full team of professionals who can take care of:
- Cloud Migration
- Assessing Ongoing Risks
- Managing In-house IT Staff
- Establishing Data Security Protocols
When it comes to cybersecurity, people tend to focus on hardware and software not realizing that the most vulnerable component of any network is the people that use it. The majority of successful hacks come in the form of social engineering attacks designed to deceive people into divulging sensitive data such as logins and passwords. Our cyber management review includes organizational training on:
- Social Engineering
- E-mail Safety
Security, Period. That is what Alliant Cybersecurity’s Blue Sentinel Managed Detection & Response Service provides. By leveraging the tools and professionals in our state-of-the-art security operations center, we will help your IT department or Managed Service Provider, Identify, Detect, and Respond to cyber events.
Additionally, we’ll provide detailed behavioral analysis of the threat to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
- Threat hunting and behavioral analytics
- Behavioral intelligence and reporting
- Security Incident Event Monitoring (SIEM) tools
- Endpoint threat detection and response (ETDR)
- User and entity behavior analytics (UEBA) and digital forensic analysis